BRUINS ALUMNI Game Rules and Format
BRUINS ALUMNI Game Format
• 5-minute warmup
• Introduction of event by John Horrigan (fundraiser benefit, donations, etc.)
• Player introductions along the blueline in numerical order
• Moment of Silence
• National Anthem
• Check Presentations/Thank You speech
• Ceremonial Puck Drop – provide name(s) to announcer
• 1st Period
• Alumni autograph session in between periods (mingle with fans near area that has rubber to stand on)
• 2nd Period
• Teams’ lineup on their respective bluelines at the end of the game for announcement of each teams “Star of the Game”!
• BOTH TEAMS FACE THE FANS & RAISE THEIR STICKS AS A SALUTE & A THANK YOU!
DAY OF GAME CONTACT: Bob Cormier (Director of Hockey Operations)
Games to be Presented on Bruins Alumni TV!